Our annual case competition is one of our largest and most anticipated events of the year! Participants are organized into teams of 3-4 and are presented with a strategy problem facing a real-world business organization. Over the span of a few days, students will work together to develop a case solution and present their solutions to judges from top-tier consulting firms.
If you’re looking to improve your problem-solving and presentation skills, network with consultants from many firms, take home cash prizes, and then stay updated with our social media accounts for our upcoming case competition!
Looking for more details on what to expect? Below is the timeline and highlights from our 12th Annual Case Competition, which happened on March 27th, 2021!
Key Competition Dates:
- February 17th – March 2nd: Sign up Period
- March 3rd: Case Release
- March 5th: Analysis Workshop
- March 8th: PowerPoint Workshop
- March 14th: Preliminary Round Submissions Due
- March 17th: Finalists Announced
- March 27th: Finalist Competition Date